The Best Western Boulder Inn
Toll Free Reservations: 800-233-8469
The Best Western Boulder Inn is a frequent location for Energy Wisdom courses in Boulder, and the staff take great care of our class participants. The Boulder Inn provides meeting rooms where our classes are held and also provide lodging for students at a group rate … just mention “Energy Wisdom”. The Inn is conveniently located near US-36, also known as the Boulder-Denver Turnpike. It is very close to public transportation, restaurants and shopping, and so it makes a convenient place to stay while attending an Energy Wisdom course.
- Nearest Airport – Visitors usually fly to the Denver International Airport (DEN). It is about 40 minutes from the Denver airport to the Best Western Boulder Inn. From the airport, it is possible to rent a car, take a shuttle, an Uber or Lyft, or an inexpensive public bus to Boulder. Shuttle and bus information follows.
- Car Rental – All major car rental agencies have offices at Denver International Airport. Most agencies also have offices in Boulder as well. Most people find, though, that they can get around Boulder just fine without renting a car. Public transportation is quite good, and many of the services you might need are close by the hotel, such as groceries, restaurants and office supplies.
- Public Transportation – There is a convenient and inexpensive public bus service that currently costs $10.50 each way from Denver International Airport to Boulder. The Broadway and 27th Park and Ride stop is within a 15 minute walk of the Boulder Inn. There is approximately one bus each hour, and the schedule can be found by checking the RTD website (click on the airplane icon or type “AB” into the “Enter Route” box at the top). You will need exact change when you board the bus. Fares do change, so please check the RTD website for the current rates. The buses are large, luxury buses with luggage stowed in the bottom of the bus and room to stow little bags in overhead bins. Be sure to print out these detailed instructions for taking the bus to and from the hotel.
- Shuttle Vans – Green Ride Boulder (a local company with an excellent service record) and SuperShuttle (a national company) are the primary shuttle companies serving the Boulder area. There are also plentiful Uber and Lyft ride options throughout Boulder.
- Driving Instructions – This map from the hotel has directions for getting to the hotel. If you are driving from Denver during weekday rush hours, consider taking the alternate route of the E-470 toll road. It will cost about $10 in tolls, but you can easily save 30-60 minutes.