General Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Energy Wisdom, LLC’ or ‘Wendy Nelson’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Boulder, CO. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is presented in a general context for informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for the specific advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. You should not use any information on this website for diagnosing or treating a disease. You should always speak with your physician or other health care provider before taking any medication, supplement or adopting any treatment for a health problem.
- Wendy Nelson is not a licensed physician, and does not provide legal, medical or therapeutic advice. I understand that Energy Wisdom, LLC technology and personnel do not diagnose, treat, prescribe or claim to cure any disease or ailments. Individual or group healing sessions and classes or seminars are not intended to replace licensed medical diagnosis or treatment in any way. Energy Wisdom, LLC strongly advises that you seek professional advice as appropriate before making any health decision.
- Information and policies on this website are subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains information, photographs, text, images, videos and other material (collectively “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights.
- All content is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright law, and all rights to the copyrighted Content are reserved by Energy Wisdom, LLC.
- The AcuCrystal trademark is owned by Energy Wisdom, LLC. All other trademarks, product names, company names and logos appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners.
- You may not copy, reproduce, distribute or post any Content protected by copyright or other proprietary right, without first obtaining our prior written permission.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Energy Wisdom is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Energy Wisdom may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 1, 2012.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect your name, contact information including email address, payment information, appointment history, class participation history and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new services, classes, products, referral opportunities, special offers/coupon codes or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
When you sign up as a user of the website, look for the Communication Preferences section which allows you to tell us whether you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.